Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

software used and reason for choosing it

the software is used was inkscape to create the still images and to export the bitmap image and I used windows live movie maker to add my frames and to change it from still to moving. I used Inkscape because it had features such as:
  • A powerful bitmap tracer
  • Paint bucket tool to fill any bounded area with a path.
  • Easier to export bitmap images
  • It is free of charge.
  • Functions such as the curve tool are straight forward and easy to use
  • It has a function that allows you edit paths by nodes, this tool is very useful because if you make a mistake when you the tool for drawing bezier curves this is not always accurate but by the use of this tool you are able to fix up your work.
  • The functions and tools are straightforward and easy to use. 
  • It allow you to ad text 
  •  Alpha transparency support for display and PNG export.
So I decided that I would inkscape for my final animation because it caters for the needs of this assessment task and it supports my requirements and criteria i need to complete the task.

No comments:

Post a Comment