Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Difficulties I Encountered

Difficulty: Learning how to use inkscape and getting used to it s functions.
How I overcame it: I watched tutorials in order to learn how to use it, I did practice beforehand, Took assistance from peers and teachers and referred to web to educate myself to successfully make frame for my animation through inkscape.  

Difficulty: Not make frames Jerky 
How I overcame it: I practiced and from experience I learnt the technique which was to make an export every small move I make. This was time consuming but it prevented the animation sequence from appearing jerky. 







Difficulty: It was time consuming
How I overcame it: I tried to brake up the task in doing a small part everyday because Mercedes my house group has 8 letters in it I did one letter everyday instead of all in one day I did it in just over a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment