Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Creation process

Step One: Creating animation using inkscape
I experimented using inkscape the many options I had than finally choose a final design than created it. Which is where I created each bitmap. 















Step two: Exporting Bitmap images 
I was exporting bitmap images using the file extension ".png" Every small move I  made to make my balloon go higher I exported it trying to obtain smooth movement from one frame to another. 

















Step three: Putting Frames onto windows live movie maker 
After exporting the bitmaps using the "png" file format I added each frame to movie maker 

Step four: Changing duration of the frames 
I selected all that frames than changed to desired duration by clicking the edit tab and selecting the relevant length for each frame.

Step five: Changing the file format 
In order to successfully post my animation on blogger and complete the task I was required to change the file format from ".wlmp" to a ".vmw" 

No comments:

Post a Comment